Breastfeeding 101 Q&A with Anjelica Malone [Facebook Live]
Words: mater mea
The lactation educator counselor answers readers most pressing breastfeeding questions on Facebook Live.
Lactation educator counselor and doula Anjelica Malone was more than happy to take over our Facebook page to answer your top breastfeeding questions. In the video, Anjelica goes over the following:
- How do you keep milk production up if your feedings and pumped breast milk aren't enough for your baby?
- How do you make time for breastfeeding?
- How do you handle traveling when you're pumping?
- What causes your breasts to change when you breastfeed?
- What causes pain when you're breastfeeding?
- Should I pump and dump?
- What are common latch issues to be aware of?
- How do you hold the baby to get a proper latch? (This answer features a special performance by Anjelica's Cabbage Patch Doll Quentin!)
- Why having pain during breastfeeding can cause more issues.
- How you can breastfeed on your side?
- How do you know when to switch breasts when feeding?
- How do you keep your baby awake during feeding?
- Why Anjelica says breastfeeding is more convenient than formula feeding.
- How to get your milk flowing.